My God. What have I done?
I've just got back from work and seen the comment total from my last post. I'm not even going to bother to open it as I have a good idea about what's in there and its not pretty.
As Sassy has pointed out, we children have got a little overexcited and need to calm down.
I admit I kind of asked for it and apologise for that, but I've had a knackering journey home and now I just want a nice sit down with a glass of wine before bed … and no more debauchery …
So I'm putting the toys back in the box. If you'd like to tiptoe quietly out and go play at Mister Knudsen's house, I'm sure he would be glad to accommodate you.
He has posted a lovely picture of some kittens.
Nighty-night …
6 comments:
Sleep tight Divey Boy! Don't let the PUFFINS bite! See ya in the morning! I tell ALL my boys this every night! ;)
Night, Dive. I thought it might be safe to come over here after hearing from you.
Wowie zowie. Maybe it was the moon.
You can't go all innocent after writing what you did yesterday Dive! That's just bizarre. We all commented appropriately and with tongue in cheek in entertaining mode. Think yourself lucky you got 45 comments and come back tomorrow with another scintillating (but perhaps cleaner) post. Sleep tight see you in the morning.
Good night, Dive. Debauchery is such a great word. You're better off not opening the massive comment box--I've been given a nice little assignment that I will post tomorrow.
LOL! This reminds me of Charlie's Angels! Only it should be Dive's Devils! LOLOLOL! ;)
Come and see my kittens while stocks last, I did my bit to calm all you dirty bloggers doon, I posted a nice boring story about real estate :::yawn:::
Post a Comment