Sorry about the quality; it's an old Kodachrome transparency from the mid-sixties and they tend to deteriorate over time (which is why I'm trying to scan them all in now).

This is me scoring a pretty good headshot on little brother Phil (sorry, bro).
I blame Robyn for all this. She's been chipping away at my Grinchiness until I'm almost beginning to feel festive.
If things go on in this apallingly jolly way, I might even make you a card.
So "Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas."
(Make the most of my good mood, Scrooge is plotting his comeback).
12 comments:
Oh no. Death to Scrooge. Chip away and make us all a card.
Most of my childhood photos are in Georgia, but I'll see what I can find around here when the crazy weekend schedule breaks. There is a lot of church today and tickets to The Nutcracker performed by a local dance studio. It's always kind of fun, especially when the snow queen falls on her ass--wait that sounds a little Grinchy. I dind't mean to.
Hee hee.
Not at all Grinchy, Robyn. That sounds like a lovely day. Enjoy.
Welcome to the festive fun Dive. I love these old photos and it tempts me to put some on my site too. Rather than apologising for the technology of the stone age, only kidding Dive, i actually like the quality they have.
Cute picture. I love the blue in those old slides.
I think the half-Grinchy holiday is working for me this year. Perhaps try that?
Sone age … Hee hee. Thanks, Lynn.
Oh, you kids …
Sassy: Good idea. I need to keep some Grinch just to stay sane, so I'll go for half-Grinchy.
I'll probably use some grinch up over the next few days as I've got three office parties to endure / get out of.
You are all being fooled, don't let society dictate how you should be feeling and what you should be doing, eggnog anyone?
Cute shot! Wish I had snow shots from my childhood....afraid Southern California (unless you drove a couple hours to the mountains) was a little white-challenged! LOL! Can't believe you didn't use any profanity in this post! ;-) Your writing cracks me UP! Ahhhhhhhhh...such fun it is to LOLOL! =)
PS: Good ol' Scrooge has parked his @ss right here on MY sofa...in case anyone's looking for him! Think I'll let him take off my stockings...I mean HANG them! ;-)
Saucy, Ame! Yes please Old Knudsen, put another log on the fire would you? There's more chestnuts over here..
LOL Lynn...I'm drunk...heck, all it takes is two glasses of cabernet...so I'll behave myself! Let's just say the stocking are HUNG! Geez...hope no one who knows me is reading this! LOL ;j-)
Old K: You're right. Fuck it, I'm Grinchy again.
You girls are incorrigible. Don't worry, Ame; the profanity is very likely to return this evening, especially if I can't get out of the departmental Christmas party …
Post a Comment