Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Book Of Lego

Many and copious thanks to Peahen for putting all of this Godbothering into perspective.

She has just sent me this link.
I particularly like the little story under "Sexual Discharges".
And Oh, Boy! Leviticus 18:23 … (under "Bestiality") …

Go there and be enlightened.

8 comments:

Scout said...

Oh, that poor animal looks so scared. There are some very very funny images here, especially the man being trampled by a horse. tee hee.

Old Knudsen said...

'Do not have sex with any kind of animal. You would become unclean by doing so.'

Why does this sound like something I would say?
I will go back and read the bible again to see who it is going to hell if anyone at all for this site.

dive said...

The expression on the man's face is all too eloquent, Robyn.

And Old K; pray take pity on the Welsh …

peahen said...

I think it's unfair that the bear gets killed as well. Hardly a willing participant - if you doubt it, look at the look of surprise on his face.

dive said...

Thanks so much for this site, Pea. It's the best medicine I've had in days.
And the poor bear does look rather distressed!

Scout said...

Oh, it's a bear, is it? I wasn't sure.

I can't imagine the time it takes these people to set up these scenes and create the little lego people to position.

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh THAT is funny. I couldn't look at it at work, so I had to wait. Ooohhh.... Funny.

Thanks. I'm passing that one along.

Rosie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.