Ho Ho Ho …
I'm currently down in Suffolk at mum's, posting from her cute old snow iMac, waiting for the family to turn up and munching her baking while the dinner cooks.
Mum says "Happy Christmas, Robyn."
For those who don't know, my old mum's a Mad Bint.
Christmas over at mum's is thankfully not too traditional. When I walked in this morning, her music was then switching from Leonard Cohen to Joy Division (covers by her mate Al Griffin). So much better than bloody Christmas songs (arrgh).
Anyway, the table is laden with presents and we just await the people to open them, although if they're much longer I'll have eaten myself into a Jabba-like state.
Merry Christmas one and all.
6 comments:
Merry Friggin Christmas to you Dive!!
Hee hee. Thanks, Rich.
And Merry Christmas to all of you.
Sounds lovely. Our holiday has been incredibly laid-back and delightful.
Leonard Cohen on Christmas sounds about right.
Rhea
The Boomer Chronicles
Hi, Sassy. Glad to hear you're having a good one.
Rhea: For people my age, maybe.
It's just nice and refreshing to hear that stuff booming out of a little old pensioner lady's stereo on Christmas morning.
Your mum sounds like my type of person, with the Leonard Cohen and the Joy Division. I trust you watched an Ingmar Bergman double bill while we were forced to see two Deal Or No Deal shows.
Hope you had a good 'un.
Post a Comment