Time for the regular wrestle with Fracas Monday Melee.
Only I missed it last week what with Ame and Bear being in town (sorry, Fracas).
Well, here goes:
1: The Misanthropic.
(Name something you absolutely hate).
This week I have been mostly hating the Atlantic Ocean.
No, older readers … nothing to do with Sassy; I just have my own particular grouse with it at the moment.
2: The Meretricious:
(Expose someone or something that's phony, fraudulent or bogus).
The new British Passport.
They're insisting we renew our passports with these "biometric" passports, which means having waaaay too much personal information on a crappy swipe-readable chip.
The passport lasts for seven years only they've just admitted the "SECURE" chips only come with a two year guarantee! I may as well just carry a big placard with all my bank account details on it.
Wankers.
3: The Malcontent:
(Name something you're unhappy with).
The bags under my eyes from years of 4:40 am alarm clocks and seven hour a day commutes.
If IT ever get their arses in gear I should soon be working from home three days a week, so hopefully the baggy bastards will go away (as if).
4: The Meritorious.
(Give someone credit for something and name it if you can).
Ame and Bear for being so cool and wonderful last week and coming over to visit grouchy old Dive. Yaay guys!
5: The Mirror.
(See something good about yourself and name it).
I have a cute ass.
6: The Make-Believe:
(Name something you wish for).
Oooh … something about five-six, dark hair, brown eyes … Knudsen's niece got deported back to Japan, but there must be somebody out there matches the description.
16 comments:
Hehe, how about five-nine, long(ish)brown hair and blue/green eyes?
I thought you'd love the Atlantic; it brings you all that wonderful fish and whale you love so much.
[um, your post published twice]
I hate it when Blogger does that! Thanks for pointing it out, GG.
And Woohoo! You're all that plus a yummy Melbourne accent? You've got me all unnecessary now. Stay behind after work for some … er "dictation" … ahem.
Dive ya big spunk Monday memes are for the weak its been changed to wednesday anyway didn't you get the memo on the meme?
'Far Under' mate, seven hours. Crikey Charley. Take that stun gun from last week to those I.T. creeps and swap it for a dual core, electric, non wind-up, white thing and work from home. Have you ever seen Japanese commuters strap-hanging, sleeping standing up on trains. (JJ).
Come to Oz, young man, the 20 min. city awaits you. It will be cool tomorrow, only 32 C but we can organize a 42 with a bit of notice.
You DO have a cute ass...and I didn't get the pleasure of grabbing it! ;)
Sorry...jetlag...that's my excuse for everything this week...
And OBB's niece? Gotta be at LEAST in her 60s Divey Boy...you can do waaaaaaaaaaaay better than that...don't need you posting any "Nibbling Niece" stories in the "Gobbling Granny" vein...
Ewwwwwwwwwww...did I just type vein?
;)
well...i have those stats Dive lol.
Wednesday, Old K?
Bugger!
MB, I often have to jam myself into a corner standing up on the train and sleep for a couple of hours. It is not the most fun in the world.
And Oz won't take me. I'm too damned old.
Thank you, Ame. Gobbling Granny and "vein" has kinda put me off blow jobs for life. EW!
And Lynn; you have those stats but with the additional stat that you are "taken".
Rats …
Sorry, Dive. I'm only 5' 3".
Well, we will just have to take your word on that won't we Dive? Although your Mum could really mess with ya and post the obligatory neked baby picture. You know all moms have them for future reference and extortion
Thanks. guys.
I do have a recent photo but you're definitely not seeing that!
And Sassy; 5'3" is dangerously cute (as McIntriguing will no doubt verify).
So do younger brothers DP, but a promise is a promise. He was actually a good looking kid, it was me who looked like a football balanced on top of a space hopper.
Yep. I'm too "cute and kissable." Oh, and "FUN!" At least according to McI.
Oh, but I'm not super skinny, so never you fret.
hey dive just a quick hello, the chinese library lady is glaring at me, if i'm not off this computer in two seconds flat I may be made into chop suey.
What do I do when i have bloggers block? Rave rant stamp my little feet. Why do you hate the atlantic? GIve me something to read after my therapy session tomorrow.
Much hugs guys,. I'm, on limited hours so i'll be visiting your blogs as I can
hugs and kisses xoxoxoxxo
And in a different "vein"...I wouldn't have missed meeting you for the WORLD DB! Thanks for being you again and again and again...next time you're going WITH us in that flying EYE! ;) xo
Ame, you've made me all bashful!
Hee hee.
Post a Comment