Sunday, February 18, 2007

Calm Before The Storm

Well. I've printed out my Google map so I can find the hotel.
What else will I need?
- Camera, including batteries - Check;
- Ear protectors - Check;
- Cattle prod - Check;
- Stun grenades - Check;
- Body armour - Check;
Woohoo! I'm ready to meet Ame!

It's eerily quiet here today.
If I survive my mission, I shall start posting the pics tomorrow evening.
Wish me luck …

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luck. xox

Ame said...

HEY! You forgot the handcuffs!!!!

OK folks...T minus 10!!!

We're OFF to b'fast...never thought a hotel room could be so QUIET AND DARK...overslept!!!

;)
xo

Ame said...

HEY! You forgot the handcuffs!!!!

OK folks...T minus 10!!!

We're OFF to b'fast...never thought a hotel room could be so QUIET AND DARK...overslept!!!

;)
xo

M.Benaut said...

Moi, aussi, Monsieur. Good luck. You will need to translate Californian twang into Norfolk twang also. Don't go near no Li-ber-airies nor conserva-trairies, just stick to Tipperaries. - just joking! And,,, look out for trollies, they are a cross between trolls and lollies, or should I say, Candies. Crikey, mate what a job you are faced with.

Vic said...

Good luck! Hope you have a fantastic time.
Vic

tkkerouac said...

Good luck with your mission!

Old Knudsen said...

Ear protectors Cattle prod
Stun grenades Body armour


I'm afraid for you mate, you seem a little too unprepared.

Sassy Sundry said...

Fur-lined handcuffs, correct?

Have fun today, kids.

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a blast and that London survives!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Look forward to those pics. Like Old K I'm concerned. Hope you have a rescue team on stand by.

dive said...

Thank you guys for your kind concern for a poor old man's welfare.
Most of London survived the day, but the British Museum is still cowering in the corner, crying.