Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Wednesday Window


er …

6 comments:

Vanda said...

Right.

dive said...

The slightly creepy goat dream thing is fine with me, Vanda; the thing that really gets my goat is "Mens and Ladies Sale Continues Instore" …
I called the Apostrophe Police and they'll be making arrests soon. The heavy mob from the Oxford English Dictionary are also on their way to deal with the perpetrator of "instore."
I can only hope the punishment will be harsh.

savannah said...

I need new glasses! I read
DRAMA COAT and couldn't read any further...

*sigh* xoxoxoxo

dive said...

Their choice of colour for the lettering is pretty dire, Savannah. Doesn't give me too much confidence in their choice of colour for the clothing.
I wouldn't want to get one of their coats wet; goats stink in the rain.
xoxoxoxo

Ms M said...

I must need new glasses, too, or a new monitor -- I see it as "DR AM GOAT".
(Of course, some doctors behave like old goats until they've had their morning coffee...)

dive said...

Some doctors and ALL architects, Ms.M. For some of us it takes several cups to disperse the goatiness.