Looks like there's more fun on the roof! I saw a Nativity scene downtown I wanted to take a picture of, with a Keep Off! sign, politely written but that's what it was. It seemed somehow wrong to keep people way from Baby One when every Balthazar, Dick and Harry was hanfing around the nest.
Bwa ha ha ha humbug, Savannah! Hope you and the family are having a merry old time. Love and hugs. xoxoxoxoxoxox
Speedway, Christmas wouldn't be the same without people being dumb. Hope you're ignoring all Keep Off signs and having a ball. A great big festive hug from the guy whose brother just arranged for some racing on the Lotus test track next year. Woohoo! xx
8 comments:
It wouldn't be Xmas without your joyous spirit, sugarplum! Bah Humbug! :~) xoxoxoxoxoxox
Looks like there's more fun on the roof! I saw a Nativity scene downtown I wanted to take a picture of, with a Keep Off! sign, politely written but that's what it was. It seemed somehow wrong to keep people way from Baby One when every Balthazar, Dick and Harry was hanfing around the nest.
Bwa ha ha ha humbug, Savannah!
Hope you and the family are having a merry old time.
Love and hugs.
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Speedway, Christmas wouldn't be the same without people being dumb. Hope you're ignoring all Keep Off signs and having a ball.
A great big festive hug from the guy whose brother just arranged for some racing on the Lotus test track next year. Woohoo!
xx
Wish I had taken a photo of you when you opened that envelope… think you got the Christmas Spirit.
Thanks for my lovely presents. xx
Ha! Nearly as good as the 'fucking lemon'! See you soon x
I always get the Christmas Spirit, mum. This year, it's a bottle of Talisker. Hee hee.
Yay! See you soon, Sheebee. Those renaissance artists keep on feeding me straight lines year after year and I can never resist. x
I knew you'd get fully into the Xmas spirit ;-)
But that sounds like an awesome present you got from Phil!
Old Dive never misses the chance for a sweary Christmas card, Ms.M.
And yes, I am so looking forward to my prezzie. Yay!
Post a Comment