Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Goosestep


No reason … I just find geese goose-stepping almost as hilarious as watching soldiers do it.

11 comments:

Alifan said...

That is a good photo to start the morning off… a nice smilie one!

Speedway said...

Amusing and natural for geese, weird and frightening for soldiers.

dive said...

Unless you're in the Greek army and you get to goosestep wearing a skirt and fluffy slippers.

Check out the Ministry of Silly Walks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyLUN5ylcs

Speedway said...

Yeah, but who's afraid of the Greek army, unless they're bringing up the rear?

savannah said...

Lovely photo and tasty, too! I think it's time to cook a duck, sweet pea! ;~) xoxoxox

Vanda said...

I bet they have tasty livers. :P

dive said...

I kinda like the Greek army, Speedway. If every army dressed and marched like that the world would be a much more peaceful and jolly place.

Tasty indeed, Savannah. Coincidentally, I was in my local gunsmith's at lunchtime; though not to go a-huntin', merely to buy some thermal gloves I can type in and some long thermal socks. The office heating is on the fritz again and it's sub-zero here.
xoxoxox

Scrummy, Vanda!

Ms M said...

Nice photo. Watching geese "goose step" is amusing. And always love the Ministry of Silly Walks!

Katherine said...

Love the dance!

BTW, in my next life, I will be a purple lilac. Then I will be a Canada Goose. After that, I think I will return as some kind of world leader, having previously learned about pain, beauty and ways to bite people in the butt.

Ms M said...

Hahahaha! You'd make a great world leader, Katherine.

dive said...

Ms.M. I think the two of you should share the post.