Tarquin is pointing to the right, the horse is looking to the left. When asked about his direction, all Tarquin could say was, "Well, a little bird told me, so I did."
My (ownership is actually being debated as we speak!) new wee camera is magical Dive - Bryan's big flash camera was put to shame by it. It is just amazing. Only thing is the zoom isnt as good but we only needed it a couple of times. Next time we go we won't even bother taking Bryan's.
Small is beautiful, Jules. I bought mum a baby Canon the size of a matchbox that has the same chip in it as the G11 and she takes astonishingly good photos and videos with it.
12 comments:
I had to click on it so I could get a bird's eye view, sugar! ;~) Nicely done, sir! xoxoxoxo
(I did a car post today!)
It makes for a fine hat, Savannah, and of course it comes with its own hair gel … ew.
That's a sweet little MG, by the way.
xoxoxoxo
Hahaha! I guess that's a feather in his cap....
Oh, how funny. Good eye, David.
Tarquin is pointing to the right, the horse is looking to the left. When asked about his direction, all Tarquin could say was, "Well, a little bird told me, so I did."
Hee hee Ms.M. And not just a feather, poor guy.
Robyn, it's pretty hard to find a London statue without either a pigeon or a gull atop it.
Nice one, Speedway. Yes, the horse does lo distracted; probably sick of posing for the sculptor.
HAHAHAHA! Awesome! Did the good governor get shat upon?
I sure hope so, Katherine.
Well spotted - I took one as well but yours is better!!!
The perils of not bringing your big camera with you, Jules.
My (ownership is actually being debated as we speak!) new wee camera is magical Dive - Bryan's big flash camera was put to shame by it. It is just amazing. Only thing is the zoom isnt as good but we only needed it a couple of times. Next time we go we won't even bother taking Bryan's.
Small is beautiful, Jules.
I bought mum a baby Canon the size of a matchbox that has the same chip in it as the G11 and she takes astonishingly good photos and videos with it.
Post a Comment