A Life Less Interesting
Oh Chilly!
Ooh, I want to touch it! Damn!
Mum, you could have said "Parky" as it's in the Luxembourg Gardens.Speedway, while you're at it, give the whole thing a brisk scrub down. It certainly looks a little grubby.
That could be fun, too, Dive! ;-D
That's one callipygian dude!
You can't beat a bit of loofah action, Speedway.Vanda, I used to be quite the callipygian myself.But alas, time turns all things to blancmange.
It looks like he's about to give some autumnal showers to the man walking below....
I wondered who would notice the unfortunately positioned pedestrian. Well spotted, Ms.M.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh Chilly!
Ooh, I want to touch it! Damn!
Mum, you could have said "Parky" as it's in the Luxembourg Gardens.
Speedway, while you're at it, give the whole thing a brisk scrub down. It certainly looks a little grubby.
That could be fun, too, Dive! ;-D
That's one callipygian dude!
You can't beat a bit of loofah action, Speedway.
Vanda, I used to be quite the callipygian myself.
But alas, time turns all things to blancmange.
It looks like he's about to give some autumnal showers to the man walking below....
I wondered who would notice the unfortunately positioned pedestrian. Well spotted, Ms.M.
Post a Comment