Thursday, October 09, 2008

Let's Make A Racket - XXVIII

Oh, crap!

I forgot to post a racket.
Having been suitably slapped, here's a quickie that's pretty apt for the crappy way I was feeling before hitting London with the wonderful Katie.

"Sometimes I Wish That I Was Dead."

Hee hee hee.

10 comments:

Alifan said...

Thanks, but I would have liked a more cheerful one Tee hee!!will have to try and get the video (Just for Mum)that Chris and Jan did for me....into a DVD for you...think the folk on here would like that....

Thank goodness you have cheered up!

Looking forward to the photos of London when you finish work....

dive said...

Cheerful? Ha!
A DVD of Jann's old videos would be great but I doubt that it will be in a format that I can edit into individual videos.
We'll have to see.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I'm not listening to that on principle. I'm just happy you're back. So there.

dive said...

Hee hee hee.
Thank you, Lynn.

Anonymous said...

A colleague of mine as well as myself were just twistin around the office and got caught by the boss (hee hee hee) Groovy.

dive said...

Hee hee hee, Prudence.
That's a great picture to have in my head today.

MmeBenaut said...

Ah, Thursday. i think I missed it too! So glad that you can funk it up even when you're blue. That's my boy. Welcome back darlin'.

dive said...

Cheers, Mme.
There's nothing like a song about wishing for death to cheer you up. Hee hee.

Scout said...

Now, that's some real chair dancing music right there.

dive said...

Now that's an image that is likely to get me all unnecessary, young Robyn.

…Oh, you meant CHAIR dancing, not lap-dancing.
Dammit!

Hee hee.