Greetings from the Frozen North. I'm writing this on the Macbook Pro you can see in the foreground. The thermometer in reception is hovering about the freezing mark but I'm okay today as I've got all my Observatory thermals, my lap-duvet and I had the sense to bring in a fan heater from home.
Yes, I know my office is a mess. My whole life is a mess so why should my office be any different?
At least the view out of the window is nice (except I took these yesterday and today it's sleeting heavily … bleah). Plus I'm the only one here so the place is filled with high volume Bach.
Right … better get busy with another weekend of unpaid toil. Maybe Mister Scrooge will let me have an afternoon off over Christmas.
Happy weekend, folks.


10 comments:
You love it, learning something new is what you thrive on.
Yes weather rather messy, thought when I first looked that Norwich was better than here.
Keep warm, hope you left your heating on at home!
Yes, I left the heating on so at least I can go home to a warm house this evening.
working for free? sounds like my life, sugar! ;~) xoxoxox
Ah, if only it were as warm here as it is in Georgia, Savannah! xoxoxox
Your office looks just fine. It is not a mess. Therefore, your life is not messed up. The sun is out in Norwich so you have a nice view outside.
I long ago learned to never say the word "freelance" to anyone because all they hear is "free," and not as in emancipated.
If you're holding a lance when you say the word, they might get the … er … point.
Your office looks very tidy compared to some others I know of....
Freelance can indeed be a lance to the wallet. But your point is well taken. :)(Now to check Amazon -- surely they sell lances~)
Ms.M. it's usually a lot tidier; weekend work means I throw my coat, gloves and hat on the desk and spread stuff around.
Check Petrea's Camelot branch of Amazon for lances.
Har! I'm sorry about this, Bob--er, Dive. But look on the bright side.
Go on. We're waiting. It's blessing-counting time.
Petrea, I ALWAYS look on the bright side.
Hokay, so usually - once I've looked - I roll my eyes and head back to the dark side, but at least I look.
Post a Comment