Monday, November 05, 2012

WTF Monday


8 comments:

Alifan said...

Goodness me where did this come from?

Can you find a minute to check my blog today??????

Shan said...

Can't imagine why that brand didn't hang around. Maybe they've renamed it aspartame and decided to sweeten coffee with it instead. Tastegay.

dive said...



Goodwood, Mum.

I'm rushed off my feet but I had a look and it's a movie. I'll be able to tell if it works when I get home, but I have incoming hassle from all quarters right now so I must dash (I'm pretending to write a report while Emily is standing behind my Mac and talking at me).

Hahahahaha, Shan. Thank you for Tastegay; it will … er … linger for some time, that one.

Speedway said...

WTF? Why bother smoking something meant to be sniffed? There it is - the entire path to addiction in 8 words - sucker them with flowers and push them on to stronger stuff, "full flavor" in the blue packets.

dive said...

Watch out for those full flavour flowers, Speedway. One sniff and you're on the slippery slope toward flower arranging classes and dahlia competitions.
I'm glad I'm anosmic (for once).

Petrea Burchard said...

Hahahaha! You and I would make a pair, Dive, as I'm a super-smeller and super-taster. It's often not a good thing.

Shouldn't this say "Snort Nosegay"?

Ms M said...

Haha! So, could you get Nosegay in half flavour? (perhaps in pink packets?)

On the internet, I found a photo of an antique sign for Faulkner's Nosegay Shag.

I also found a photo of the Royals holding nosegays they were given during a Maundy Thursday service. They weren't smoking them -- but who knows what happened later, behind closed doors...

Ms M said...

Haha! Quelle difference!
Language, especially English, is indeed wonderful.