Thursday, November 29, 2012

Car Porn Thursday - Auto Union


Pre-War Auto Unions.

It's Thursday so I don't need a reason.
The magnificent Auto Union eventually fell from grace and has since mutated into Audi, a company that makes soulless, strap-on dicks for middle management inadequates.
How are the mighty fallen …







7 comments:

Petrea Burchard said...

"...soulless, strap-on dicks for middle management inadequates..." I thought those were Corvettes?

Ms M said...

Hahaha, Petrea!

Dive, nice car porn. Have you ever been behind the wheel of one of these "Pre-Audis"?

dive said...

We don't have those over here, Petrea, except for the occasional vintage one, which does have an added cool factor.

I wish, Ms.M. There are only half a dozen left and there was very nearly one less at Goodwood this year, when ex. F1 world champion Jackie Stewart put one off the track at the chicane. Yikes!

Speedway said...

I envy you your opportunities to take such nice pictures of those wonderful-looking cars. The only thing better would be to run ones hand over the cars' smooth flanks. I'd also like to take close-ups of the components - the craftsmanship is just jewel-like.

dive said...

You have SO got to make the pilgrimage to Goodwood one year soon, Speedway.

savannah said...

YUMMIE!!!! xoxoxo

dive said...

Darn tootin' Savannah.
xoxoxo