Meanwhile … in Burlington Arcade …
"Hey, HWDB! D'you think the girls would like those handbags with the lips?"
Jules considers spending PNG's entire gross national product on two handbags.
Well, since most of us choose our luggage for practical reasons, such as how much we'll use it, I doubt whoever buys Lulu's lips has such concerns. When she tires of it, she'll get another, au courant model. I like the hand bags better, lips and all.
The bags are definitely more appealing, Speedway, though you don't have to trade in a luxury car to buy an original as there are knock-offs on line for around 25 quid.
Lips would appear to be in this year, Ms.M as it's the Rolling Stones' fiftieth anniversary. Almost makes me feel young again.
She is indeed, Petrea. Actually, if that thing were available in black I was thinking of getting one myself … er.
Yes I had a funny feeling and instead of watching the carousel I turned and looked at the people leaving the baggage hall and spotted her. She was so upset but I could sympathise - I walked out of LA airport with someone's bag in June!!!
14 comments:
That truly is revolting, that suitcase. I would be quite upset if I had to arrive at a hotel with it. Shows how tightassed I am, I suppose....
It's not the typical English reserved luggage, that's for sure; but you certainly wouldn't miss it on the baggage return carousel.
Well, since most of us choose our luggage for practical reasons, such as how much we'll use it, I doubt whoever buys Lulu's lips has such concerns. When she tires of it, she'll get another, au courant model. I like the hand bags better, lips and all.
So lips are in this year?
I'll pass on the suitcase, but the "domino dot" purses are cute (although waaaay beyond my budget). Looks like an entertaining shopping trip. :-)
Jules is adorable and could get away with hauling that lip thing around. Not just anyone could pull it off.
The bags are definitely more appealing, Speedway, though you don't have to trade in a luxury car to buy an original as there are knock-offs on line for around 25 quid.
Lips would appear to be in this year, Ms.M as it's the Rolling Stones' fiftieth anniversary. Almost makes me feel young again.
She is indeed, Petrea. Actually, if that thing were available in black I was thinking of getting one myself … er.
PS: There is a black one available from Lulu's website.
Luckily I can't afford an air ticket to anywhere so I'll have to put off buying a flight case.
He, he, he Dive - After a woman left Barcelona airport with my suitcase I have put in an order for one!!!
Oh, NO! Crikey, Jules; I hope you got it back.
Yes I had a funny feeling and instead of watching the carousel I turned and looked at the people leaving the baggage hall and spotted her. She was so upset but I could sympathise - I walked out of LA airport with someone's bag in June!!!
Yikes! You SO need a Lulu Guinness Lips luggage collection. Tell the girls to contact Santa.
I think Santa is a bit cash-strapped this Xmas - all I have a chance of getting is a luggage tag!!!
Doh!
Post a Comment