Hoorah for the northern hemisphere!
First up, after all the Aussie taunting at our crap rugby team (remember, guys, WE are still the world champions), Australia 10 - England 12.
I'll just say that again as it feels so sweet rolling it around my mouth:
AUSTRALIA 10 - ENGLAND 12.
hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee …
And much as this country loves New Zealand and hates the accursed French, we were all cheering the underdog last night as we get to play the winner in the World Cup semi-finals next weekend and we know we can beat France but the Kiwis are another story.
And those lovely Frogs unbelievably beat the favourites after unblinkingly facing them down at the Haka.
New Zealand 18 - France 20!
Yee - fucking - haaaaaaaaa !!!
Apologies to my lovely Aussie blogpals, but I've been forced to suffer weeks of taunting from our Australian and New Zealand contingent at work and Monday morning is PAYBACK TIME!
Or it may be Tuesday as I have a feeling that most of them will call in sick on Monday.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, because it needs saying:
Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee !!!!!
10 comments:
Ditto
Now, lissen here ole son.
You pommie bastards thoroughly deserved the win you got, and I'd be the larst to deny you of that.
What's better, though, is that the Frogs beat the crap outta them migrants from the east; I ferget the name of the country but they can't pronounce anything intelligible.
You just need to settle down and relax, mate.
You'll get whacked soon enough.
( And by the way, I WILL be paying you a visit in a few months, cobber. So you better email me for the haranguements.)
m.benaut@gmail.com
Hee hee hee indeed hun.
Your eating what next weekend?
If only you had been on a genuine Aussie roo shoot.......
Tell you what, since we eat our national symbols how about next time the Aussies beat the Brits you eat your national symbol.
Charles flambe with a side serve of Camilla salad.
what game is this? *snickering*
(i'm teasing, hope you know that, sugar!)
he he look at ole M. Benaut go!
I didn't see the game but heard all about it... ad infinitum!
Advice needed of the professional variety over at mine, Dive lol.
Indeedy, Full.
Monsieur B: that's very gracious of you, cobber.
Weirdly enough I found a frog in my dining room this morning. I put the little fella back in some dense undergrowth. If the French beat us next weekend, however, I'll hunt the little bugger down and eat his legs.
I'll email you sometime soon to find out where you'll be and when.
Cheers!
kate: If Chazza and his camel are our national symbols, God help us!
Savannah: hee hee. I like teasing.
Lynn: At least it's a real game, unlike football.
Um...football is a real game, mister.
I've never seen rugby although is sounds like something very hearty and tasty to watch.
Sorry, Maria: "football" over here means "soccer" … namby-pamby dickwads who are paid more than I'll earn in my life every week to fall over and cry.
Oh Thank God, somebody who understands that soccer is not a real game.
Well you needed something to boost your sporting confidence. It'll improve the competition.
Post a Comment