It's Friday and I'm stinkingly busy today, so here's a quick no-brainer (yes, another one … I know, I know … One day I'll kick my fat ass into gear and actually write something).
This is one that our Scout posted a couple of days back.
Apparently it's some game called Scattergories …
I hate it when a twatty manufacturer with no ideas if its own takes a game you can play with a piece of paper and a pen and sticks it in a box and charges people money for it.
This is one of those.
We play a dirtier version of it at work.
Using a piece of paper and a pen.
I've filled in Robyn's and added a few of the cleaner categories from our office version at the end.
By the way, we call it "girl's name/boy's name".
Duh …
And we don't charge money for it.
If you have no brain today, fill it in. Use the first letter of your name (or any other letter you fancy; it doesn't bother me).
1. Famous Singer/Band: Deanna Durbin (2 points)
2. 4 letter word: Dodo
3. Street: Downing Street
4. Color: Damask
5. Gifts/Presents: Dirndl (Crap present, I know, but that's all you're getting so shut up and play with it).
6. Vehicle: Daimler Dart (2 points)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Devon fudge (How come you can buy Devon fucking fudge in every single tourist tat shop on the planet)?
8. Boy Name: Dilbert
9. Girl Name: Dede
10. Movie Title: Donnie Darko (2 points)
11. Drink: Drambuie
12. Occupation: Dustman
13. Celebrity: Dom De Luise (2 points)
14. Magazine: Dirty-Pillows (I dunno? I can't reach the top shelf but there's probably one called that).
15. U.S. City: Detroit
16. Pro Sports Teams: I have no idea what US sports teams are called (other than the Cornhuskers and the Indians and the Cubs, thanks to Maria and Scout). But as they don't begin with "D" I'll say the Detroit Something-or-Others.
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Dead person splattered all over the bottom of my train … again.
19. Something You Throw Away: Dirty Dishcloths (2 points)
20. Things You Shout: DAMMIT!
21. Cartoon Character: Daffy Duck (2 slightly unhinged points)
22. Author: Dickens
22. Book Title: David Copperfield
23. Composer: Dvorak
24. River: Dee
25. Country: Denmark
26. Vegetable: Dulse
27. Fruit: Damson
28. Flower: Dandelion
29 Body part: Duodenum
30 Rude body part: Dick
31. Disease: Dengue Fever
32. Bodily function: Diarrhoea
33. Expletive: Dagnabbit!!!
I win.
Can I go home now?
9 comments:
How the fuck am i supposed to play with the letter K?
Thunderbolt has drained me today. i'll meme this over the weekend or save it for a thrusday when it seems lately I struggle to post at all.
Good idea, Kate. Save it for one of those days when your brain stays in bed.
Thunderbolt was excellent today. The thought of the poor guy (or was it him?) on a knackered horse being chased down by the cops is heartbreaking.
And you need not use "K" … It is a difficult letter (though GREAT in Scrabble). I have your link down as "Atilla The Honey", so you could use "A" if you wanted.
I love "dagnabbit," but what is a damson?
The letter "S" would be fun. I could yell "Shit Sticks!" and get two points.
Nicely done with Donnie Darko.
A damson is so utterly delicious that you simply must hunt some down, Robyn.
It's the Damask Plum; a cute little wild plum from before the days of these big, vulgar cultivars.
It makes great jelly.
Shit certainly does stick, Sassy.
I don't have your creative touch; one of my more common expletives is "Shitty, shitty, SHIT!"
And I was going to award myself a bonus point for the coolness of the movie but that's kinda cheating.
I use my shitty stick to beat off all the gorgeous honeys that throw themselves at me all the time.
Or did I dream that?
i like this, sugar...but not enough to do one today...( i'm "s" 24/7 rl & bl)
You are a dastardly divine devil, Dive.
And I want a look-see at that magazine on the top shelf.
Hehehehehe
Post a Comment