A Life Less Interesting
Here's an incredibly, exciting tofu creation:http://www.freshtofu.com/product-turkey.php
Hahahahahaha. Thank you, MsM.
Thought your veggie days were over!!Do not tell me Oscar is fat on my blog! but he was looking so happy in the nepeta, now he is in front of the fire! weather!!
Mum, Oscar is fat anywhere.While I can get quite unnecessarily excited by a nice slab of freshly made cotton tofu I have to say that this sign struck me as being the least special "special" in catering history.
O. M. G. Just what I was looking for.
It certainly gets the tastebuds excited, doesn't it?
Gosh if that was "special" what was on the menu?
I suspect the standard meals were made of cardboard and dust if the special was tofu.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Here's an incredibly, exciting tofu creation:
http://www.freshtofu.com/product-turkey.php
Hahahahahaha. Thank you, MsM.
Thought your veggie days were over!!
Do not tell me Oscar is fat on my blog! but he was looking so happy in the nepeta, now he is in front of the fire! weather!!
Mum, Oscar is fat anywhere.
While I can get quite unnecessarily excited by a nice slab of freshly made cotton tofu I have to say that this sign struck me as being the least special "special" in catering history.
O. M. G. Just what I was looking for.
It certainly gets the tastebuds excited, doesn't it?
Gosh if that was "special" what was on the menu?
I suspect the standard meals were made of cardboard and dust if the special was tofu.
Post a Comment