Ms.M. this is in the Royal Arcade in Norwich, a place I post lots of photos of from time to time. The macaron shop with the helical staircase is at one end. These are mirrors rather than windows; they hide a hairdressing salon.
Mum, how unlike you to use the internet to post pictures of hot chicks.
I love the lotus theme of the patterns on the walls. Are macarons always small little things? The ones I buy are about 1-1/2 - 2 inches in diameter? At $1 each. it seems like a lot to pay for such a small treat.
6 comments:
I love arched windows. A colorful, cheerful scene. Where is this?
Lovely… If you look on my blog David you can see the 1st Norwich chick, thanks for the advice on how to screen grab x
Ms.M. this is in the Royal Arcade in Norwich, a place I post lots of photos of from time to time. The macaron shop with the helical staircase is at one end. These are mirrors rather than windows; they hide a hairdressing salon.
Mum, how unlike you to use the internet to post pictures of hot chicks.
whoops! ha ha trust you to turn it into naughtiness!
I love the lotus theme of the patterns on the walls.
Are macarons always small little things? The ones I buy are about 1-1/2 - 2 inches in diameter? At $1 each. it seems like a lot to pay for such a small treat.
Moi, Mum?
Macarons are various sizes, Speedway, but small is best as you don't want too much of a good thing.
Post a Comment