Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Where In The World?

Spring hit town yesterday (just for the day; it's going to return to torrential rain tomorrow) so Lynn and I went out for a walk.
This is where we went.
Pretty, huh?
More later.
Toodle pip.

9 comments:

Alifan said...

It looks wonderful thanks for my photos xx

dive said...

It was a blaze of colour. Unconscionably boffo.

Alifan said...

I have borrowed this for my blog hope you do not mind x

Ms M said...

Beautiful vivid colors! I'm glad Spring showed up for you and Lynn.

Of course, I have no clue where this is, except that it's probably somewhere close to Norwich.

Petrea Burchard said...

I don't know where it is but I want to go there.

Plus, I think Ms M is onto something.

dive said...

Rainy again today, Ms.M. Hey ho.
Not particularly close to Norwich but at least in Norfolk.

And you shall, Petrea.
More clues as to the whereabouts tomorrow.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

It really was lovely - to be with Dive but also in such splendid and historic surroundings. What fun we had!

dive said...

What larks indeed. And more to come at the weekend.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Can't wait!