A Life Less Interesting
This photo brings new meaning to chopping things up.
Hee hee.I just liked the random artiness of it all.
I guess he went out on a limb and got cut down for his efforts.
Oooo! An anteater fending off a tree person!
Speedway, you know how I love excruciating puns and those really hurt. Yay!Katherine, it's good to know the LSD is still working.Hey, why can't I comment on your blog any more without having to use silly Google Pus? No fair!
I keep hearing the Beatles: "And when I awoke I was alone; this bird had flown. So I lit a fire, isn't it good, Norwegian wood."
Yay! Many thanks, Ms.M. A song worth keeping in my head all day.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This photo brings new meaning to chopping things up.
Hee hee.
I just liked the random artiness of it all.
I guess he went out on a limb and got cut down for his efforts.
Oooo! An anteater fending off a tree person!
Speedway, you know how I love excruciating puns and those really hurt. Yay!
Katherine, it's good to know the LSD is still working.
Hey, why can't I comment on your blog any more without having to use silly Google Pus? No fair!
I keep hearing the Beatles: "And when I awoke
I was alone;
this bird had flown.
So I lit a fire,
isn't it good,
Norwegian wood."
Yay! Many thanks, Ms.M. A song worth keeping in my head all day.
Post a Comment