A Life Less Interesting
That looks just how I feel after putting the 3rd coat on the kitchen walls this afternoon!
And how I feel most mornings.
That's wood?
I felt a bit rough and green like that earlier this week. Cool patterns though!
I love the swoop of the patterns in the wood, as though water in a stream is rushing over mossy rocks.
It's the innards of wood, Petrea. This tree had the good sense to die in a cemetery.They are pretty cool Ms.M. Trees' beauty is not just bark deep.Nice analogy, Speedway.
I love Speedway's comment! Is it a recently fallen tree or has it been down for a while? xoxoxo
It's part of the clearance of the old cemetery, Savannah, but this one's been dead for a while now.xoxoxox
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That looks just how I feel after putting the 3rd coat on the kitchen walls this afternoon!
And how I feel most mornings.
That's wood?
I felt a bit rough and green like that earlier this week. Cool patterns though!
I love the swoop of the patterns in the wood, as though water in a stream is rushing over mossy rocks.
It's the innards of wood, Petrea. This tree had the good sense to die in a cemetery.
They are pretty cool Ms.M. Trees' beauty is not just bark deep.
Nice analogy, Speedway.
I love Speedway's comment! Is it a recently fallen tree or has it been down for a while? xoxoxo
It's part of the clearance of the old cemetery, Savannah, but this one's been dead for a while now.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment