Choice of two this week. Pick your own period.
I was hoping to be out and about taking more photos but it's still bloody freezing here and there's even supposed to be snow heading my way to follow the monsoon currently battering my windows. It's the middle of fucking MAY for Pete's sake. Get a grip, weather!

7 comments:
Nice juxtaposition!
I'm truly sorry it's still so cold -- with snow on the way??
It was 95 degrees F here yesterday -- way too hot for May. Someone, something out there is playing with us....
The poor Peregrines in all the sites are really suffering in this wind and rain, when I think of Saturday when we stood underneath the Cathedral and saw how high the nest is, I am amazed they are still managing to keep the chicks under their wings.
I actually like both windows! but like seeing stained glass from the inside, although they both reflect well.
Yes, Ms.M. Snow on the way and a frost tonight. Sounds like you've got the opposite extreme. Whatever happened to the alleged "Temperate Zone" we learned about at school?
Mum, the peregrines got even more buffeted today. Sheesh, it was blowing a gale at the Cathedral.
I really am sorry for you Brits right now, peregrines and all. It's been a terrible spring.
The two days of actual Spring we had were lovely.
Maybe next year …
If the Forum will be standing in 1,000 years' time then I like them equally! It's a lovely picture.
You're right about two days of spring.
It'll be lucky to be standing in fifty years, Shiela.
Post a Comment