Monday, May 06, 2013

WTF Monday - Not Out

It's how they would have wanted to be remembered …

7 comments:

savannah said...

*snickering*

You crack me up, kiddo! ;) xoxoxox

dive said...

Always glad to raise a smile, Savannah.
xoxoxox

Speedway said...

Of course, I thought of IN as in the official postal code for Indiana.

But when you're in there, you're always in. No chance for a coffee break to get OUT.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

black holes - in one and spit out the other

Ms M said...

I assume this is a grave marker for a man (who wished to be "well remembered" for eternity)?

Alifan said...

Will have to have a look for that one when I go to graves this weekend, trust you to find such a grave…

dive said...

Speedway, I'm having a sign hanging on my grave saying "Out Haunting; Please leave a message."

PA that would be a fun way to go.

Ms.M. I believe it was someone who wished to be remembered as long as it took a small bush to rub his name off his gravestone.

Mum, it's about halfway between the Garrood's old house and the car entrance on the London Road side.