A Life Less Interesting
The big O is right, still smarting that BT are taking my pleasure away from watching the Peregrines! Money is the root of evil, but we cannot do without it "O"
A pox on BT. 'O' indeed.
O, I see sunlight.
O, I see buds. An O-men of better weather to come?
Oh, and what is the little creature that made a hole in the "O" to live inside?Finally! Spring! Oh-oh-ohhhh!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The big O is right, still smarting that BT are taking my pleasure away from watching the Peregrines! Money is the root of evil, but we cannot do without it "O"
A pox on BT. 'O' indeed.
O, I see sunlight.
O, I see buds. An O-men of better weather to come?
Oh, and what is the little creature that made a hole in the "O" to live inside?
Finally! Spring! Oh-oh-ohhhh!
Post a Comment