A Life Less Interesting
Well I really enjoyed the real thing, but I can only get this video is private, on here.Just come in from doing 2 hours weeding in front garden and thought ah I can sit down and listen to this…
Oops. Sorry. I've changed it now so you can try again.
That's Better
Very nice. Kind of a dissonance that works well in the cathedral, which is the architectural version of a shower.
If only I could persuade an attractive female string trio to accompany me in the shower …
I'm dizzy! LOL!
Hi, Dizzy.
Sounds like an intriguing piece. I wonder if it's from an operetta or musical?
It was a small chamber piece, Ms.M. part of a weekend festival.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Well I really enjoyed the real thing, but I can only get this video is private, on here.
Just come in from doing 2 hours weeding in front garden and thought ah I can sit down and listen to this…
Oops. Sorry. I've changed it now so you can try again.
That's Better
Very nice. Kind of a dissonance that works well in the cathedral, which is the architectural version of a shower.
If only I could persuade an attractive female string trio to accompany me in the shower …
I'm dizzy! LOL!
Hi, Dizzy.
Sounds like an intriguing piece. I wonder if it's from an operetta or musical?
It was a small chamber piece, Ms.M. part of a weekend festival.
Post a Comment