Whut? Waddya mean pipple cain't spill? Wachya think we r? Iluterate?
Ah kin spel reel gud, and swearing is my first tongue, but you know how people know I.m really very angry, not just pissed? I stop swearing and the polysyllables start falling from my lips. Wutch oot, sugar, Sara's gonna kill.
9 comments:
Ha ha that made me feel good… since you taking the spell check off my Apple I am using the dictionary so much tee he… old age…
Spellchecks are the instrument of Satan, especially those that default to "US English" and force me to find new and ever more virulent swearwords.
Whut? Waddya mean pipple cain't spill? Wachya think we r? Iluterate?
Ah kin spel reel gud, and swearing is my first tongue, but you know how people know I.m really very angry, not just pissed? I stop swearing and the polysyllables start falling from my lips. Wutch oot, sugar, Sara's gonna kill.
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT!
xoxoxoxo
Ah … The US English spellcheck is obviously working, Speedway.
Hahahahaha. Thank you, Savannah.
xoxoxoxo
Hard to make your point when you can't spell "point."
Good pont.
You don't see graffiti like THAT here -- a phrase in Elizabethan English.
Instead we most often see obscene words or phrases, embellished by "abstract tagging art".
This is Goth tagging, Ms.M. A quote from old Satanist Aleister Crowley. I just wish they'd taken more care with the spelling.
Post a Comment