Thursday, May 23, 2013

Car Porn Thursday - Cooper S

Bollocks to the hideous monstrosity that BMW now sell as the "Mini" … THIS is the real thing. A proper Cooper S from 1965 still thrashing the shit out of modern travesties that shame its glorious name.

6 comments:

Petrea Burchard said...

I like this one so much better. A neighbor on our street drives one of the travesties, but I forgive him because his license plate is ARGM8EE.

dive said...

Hee hee.

Ms M said...

There's a "travesty" I often see during my work commute. It's red and the license plate reads PSYCHDR.

dive said...

As Vienna lacks an automotive industry I suppose a doctor of psychology must perforce drive a German car, Ms.M.

savannah said...

Silly me! I had no idea that what BMW is marketing now is nothing but a bastardization of the original! Thank you for showing me the error of my ways, sweet pea. xoxoxox

dive said...

The original is usually the best, Savannah, as you know well, being an original yourself.
xoxoxox