Many thanks to those magnificent people over at Engrish.com for this one.
I was going to post photos of Cherry Walk today, but I popped over to Mum's after breakfast and left my camera there, so I'll have to pick it up later and post them another time.
Doh!
In the meantime, this made me giggle.
Am I alone in thinking "The Visit of The Fleeting Gentlemen" sounds like a lost Edward Gorey book?

7 comments:
Sounds as if the Navy was in town, sugar! ;) xoxoxo
Hee hee!
xoxoxox
Maybe a "fleeing gentleman" is the same as a "back door man"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAc62476f4
That should be "fleeting gentleman". Freudian typo?
Woohoo! You are always there with a great song, Ms.M.
Love the Freudian slip.
Sounds like some kind of fancy drink. Or maybe a tall drink o' water.
I'm going to have to visit your cocktail bar, Petrea.
Post a Comment