A Life Less Interesting
That gave me a start a first glance! Can you imagine seeing something like that in shadow at night???? YIKES! xoxoxo
Nice piece of wood!
This is my favorites Friday wood so far.
Spooky! Could it be Apophis?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
Savannah, it's so dark in there at night I wouldn't see it but I'd very probably trip over it instead.xoxoxoxoxIt is rather sinuously shapely, isn't it, Mum?I aim to please, Petrea.Great link, Ms.M. From now on the snaky tree shall be known as Apep.
This is beautiful but what about the wisteria wood you took? ;)
They await a future series of Friday Morning Woods, Lynn.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That gave me a start a first glance! Can you imagine seeing something like that in shadow at night???? YIKES! xoxoxo
Nice piece of wood!
This is my favorites Friday wood so far.
Spooky! Could it be Apophis?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
Savannah, it's so dark in there at night I wouldn't see it but I'd very probably trip over it instead.
xoxoxoxox
It is rather sinuously shapely, isn't it, Mum?
I aim to please, Petrea.
Great link, Ms.M. From now on the snaky tree shall be known as Apep.
This is beautiful but what about the wisteria wood you took? ;)
They await a future series of Friday Morning Woods, Lynn.
Post a Comment