A Life Less Interesting
Looks like the back of a biker's jacket. ?
Not even close, Mme. Hee hee.
It looks as though it's been painted on something like the base of a building, but honestly, I don't know Jack.
Or a tube station? No. 26?
I agree with Speedway in that it looks like it's been painted on a building. It's been there for a while because some of the color has chipped off. Is it associated with the London Underground?
I don't know, but it's beautiful.
Not a building, either.Yes, it has its own battered beauty.I'll post the answer in a few minutes.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like the back of a biker's jacket. ?
Not even close, Mme. Hee hee.
It looks as though it's been painted on something like the base of a building, but honestly, I don't know Jack.
Or a tube station? No. 26?
I agree with Speedway in that it looks like it's been painted on a building. It's been there for a while because some of the color has chipped off. Is it associated with the London Underground?
I don't know, but it's beautiful.
Not a building, either.
Yes, it has its own battered beauty.
I'll post the answer in a few minutes.
Post a Comment