Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chanson D'Armour …

… Ya - da-da-da-da, etc.

Just a quick filler post (on an Arthurian theme to tie in with Petrea's Camelot Contest).
I'm frantically dashing around to learn a new 3D Building Integrated Management software thang from scratch as I'll be teaching it around the office in a week or so; as a result of which I'm not going to be around much in Blogville over the coming days.
Those of you who hate photos of cars and girls at Goodwood can breathe a sigh of relief, but rest assured your respite will be short-lived as I'm going to ace this fecking thing in record time and be back posting car porn and crap before you know it.

5 comments:

savannah said...

I look forward to the absolute deliciousness of all of it, sweet pea! xoxoxoxo

Ms M said...

We'll be looking forward to more motor mayhem (as well as other mayhem) when you return. This is a fitting photo in the interim.

Petrea Burchard said...

I don't hate photos of cars and girls but I prefer this! What's the poop on this sucker, Dive? Is it the real thing? Looks kind of skinny for actual armor. Nice swords, though (think of the upper body strength!) and I love the setting.

dive said...

Savannah, you are to kind to an old motorhead. xoxoxoxo

Ms.M. Mayhem of many colours awaits.

Petrea, this is indeed the real thing, though definitely the armour of a young man as most knights were as fat as Falstaff and hefty enough to wield a broadsword. This suit is standing in an arrow slit embrasure (remember those?) in Norwich Castle and next time I'm in there I'll read the exhibit notes and find out more for you.

Petrea Burchard said...

Why thank you, Dive, I'd love that.