Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where Can I Meet A Nice Girl Like That?

Couldn't resist this one. I make no apologies …


4 comments:

Speedway said...

Pardon me, but are those windows to the right based on the Palladian or the Dildoian style?

mark said...

Ohhhhhh. This is timeless. I can almost see my friends and me laughing at this back in 1968 during freshman study hall at Our Lady of Good Council High School.

Ms M said...

Perhaps in a tacky dress shop in a mall?? ;-)

dive said...

Hee hee, Speedway. I hadn't spotted that. You appear to have an eye for such … er … things.

Mark, I so wish I'd attended a school with a name like that.
There are a few websites that specialise in trawling old comic books for inadvertent (or possibly deliberate) smut and I visit them from time to time to restore my faith in human nature.

Ms.M. I think you've nailed the location. Well spotted.