Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Weird Norwich

This splendid plaque adorns the John Lewis department store.

I've been a Beatlemaniac my whole life.
If anyone else out there feels the same way, click on the image below to inflate it and sing along..


5 comments:

Speedway said...

I wonder what all those little girls in shiny tights and Mr. Henderson would have to say to each other?

Ms M said...

Fun stuff! I didn't realize where the lyrics came from. (Now I know why the Hendersons will all be there -- and why Mr. Kite is topping the bill.)

dive said...

Speedway, I would dearly love to see that encounter.

Ms.M. I wonder what the original Mister Kite would make of his immortality.

neetzy said...

Thank you. I never knew! I always wondered about the benefit of Mr. Kite!

dive said...

Thank you, Neetzy. I feel I have served my purpose. Now I can leave this planet and return to my own (a very sad world of Beatles obsessives).