More bullmitt from the mouth of the moron:
Not content with offending entire nations on his gaffe-fest tour of "safe" foreign allies a couple of weeks back, Romney now offends Sikh Americans with:
"We had a moment of silence in honour of the people who lost their lives at that sheik temple."
The man gets dumber by the hour.
Addendum:
DUH … Looks like Mitt the Twit is actually a fake.
10 comments:
Humph. Dubya lives on.
That survey from earlier this year showing the clear correlation between right wing politics and lower intelligence is proved correct yet again.
We managed to elect an educated, articulate man in 2008 and the a--holes have given him nuthin' but grief for it.
I know I preachin' to the choir, but -
I believe that cutbacks in education programs in this country are directly related to efforts to keep the populace stupid, thus maintaining a compliant populace who believe whatever they are told by their idiot masters, who are satisfied with "service" jobs that require obedience.
In the meanwhile, there are a great many job openings in this country that are going unfilled because they require an educated and skilled drug-free workforce that can pass a criminal background check. Those NASA workers we saw Sunday night are to be cherished and admired because they've managed to survive a system that discourages innovation and creativity.
Years ago (like 30), I remember listening to a child psychologist speaking about the changes in our education system to produce an obedient populace so that we will have a military that will obey orders. It scared me then but it looks like we're getting just that, especially since there is a segment of the military that is strongly fundamentalist christian in their beliefs.
So now we have Mittens, with his idiot white bread good-looks kotowing to the fundalmentalist right-wing faction of the R party. He exists in a bubble, unaware of the effects his idiocy on others, even down to his children's dog. Anything for a vote, anything for control. And the populace will suffer because of it.
Coincidence (Snicker)?
Snicker indeedy, Speedway.
And remember: you're preaching to a lifelong and dedicated Marxist (more accurately an Anarcho-Syndicalist, but nobody outside Anarcho-Syndicalist circles knows what the hell we stand for).
To me, Obama is a centre-right politician, whereas the Republicans are far-right; in the same ballpark as the Nazi party (it stupefies me that nobody in the USA seems to have looked up what Nazism stood for … leaving aside the antiSemitism they were pretty much identical to the tea party … except a whole lot smarter and better dressed).
He just makes me shudder. So does the continual right wing rhetoric and the large number of people here who seem to have forgotten logical reasoning and common sense. Not to mention compassion for those less fortunate. Not just a ship of fools, but a yacht, an ocean liner of fools.
A veritable Titanic of fools, Ms.M.
I love you all. Mittens is a great name for the Mittwit and now he Paul Ryan as his veep????
Speedway, I agree with you 100%. Now they are trying to take the tax dollars and make education for profit. It is a frightening time to be an Art Educator.
It's a frightening time for the rest of the world, too, Neetzy. November could plunge the planet into a new Dark Age.
All I can do from this side of the Pond is warn and mock. You know your duty; go for it.
So many dumb fucks over here are brainwashed. I'll rant and rave and my conservative relatives will comment on my Facebook rants and I think I will just say it like it is and watch my friend numbers diminish...It is kind of fun...but more people read than my blog so I can toy with them on FB.
So the 60 minute interview of Romney/Rand...First issue is the top 5% pays the highest amount of tax and it is unfair. The fucks pay half the rate we middle class pay...and they want teacher's unions to sacrifice.
Neetzy, please help me with my FB rants! I don't much care for FB, got into using it more because of my participation in the Super Bowl show last February. Now posting my CDP pictures there because the portal is gone.
I've some well-meaning friends and family who've gone all Tea Party on me. They weren't like that before, I think they're just so scared because of all the overwhelming change in their/my/our world, they've let the conservative religious and political elements take over their common sense and kind hearts.
At least, I hope that's all it is. I hate to think what sort of worms have grown there otherwise.
Post a Comment