That is seriously terrific picture, Dive, with shapes and layers created by reflections upon reflections. And clouds and a blue sky. You have won my heart.
Ah, the praise of the praiseworthy is above rubies. You two are such stunning photographers, able to find art everywhere you look. Thank you from the bottom of my old and wizened heart. I took a whole bunch more cityshapes photos on Tuesday so I'm afraid you'll likely be bombarded with them for a few days to come.
5 comments:
That is seriously terrific picture, Dive, with shapes and layers created by reflections upon reflections. And clouds and a blue sky. You have won my heart.
Superb photo! You framed it perfectly. Love the angles and reflections.
Ah, the praise of the praiseworthy is above rubies.
You two are such stunning photographers, able to find art everywhere you look.
Thank you from the bottom of my old and wizened heart.
I took a whole bunch more cityshapes photos on Tuesday so I'm afraid you'll likely be bombarded with them for a few days to come.
Love the perspective and reflections.
Me too, Mme. It's a weird building.
Post a Comment