Sheesh!
Back to London today and playing catch-up. I'm going to be way too busy to blog so instead I'll do what I normally do when I'm busy and steal an idea from Maria.
She said:
"Ask me any question you wish, and if I don't feel too shy, I will answer it. I will stop at # 30.
And, by the way...why don't some of you take this idea from me, because there are some good questions I will love to ask y'all.... "
I very much doubt I'll get thirty questions but I'll have a go at answering any you ask.
Have fun!
28 comments:
All right, here goes. First five.
1. Why do you live so far from work?
2. Why spend so many hours commuting?
3. How come no one at work hasn't uncovered your blog yet ?
4. Would you like me to let them know about it?
5. If not, how much are you prepared to give me?
Oh, and there's a subsidiary question:
Why do you wear a Santa outfit to hop on the train throughout the month of December but aren't game enough to wear it at work? I think you ought to be brave enough to go all the way.
Cheers!
Please correct question number three: how come no one at work HAS uncovered your blog yet?
Hee hee. Excellent questions, Nathalie.
I shall answer these in the next post.
6. What's in your fridge?
7. What's tacked up on your fridge (or are you one of those neat freaks who prefers a pristine surface)?
I like the question about what's tacked up on your fridge. How about this: was there ever a time when you really liked Christmas, or have you always been a curmudgeon?--she asks with the utmost admirable and respect. hee hee
Do you have a sport training?
If answer"yes": what sport?
If answer"no" :why haven't you?
There are some great questions coming in here. I'm going to enjoy answering these, though Katie's "What's in your fridge?" question will have to wait until I get home and have a look.
I dread to think.
Well - I learned my lesson over at Maria's blog so I'll just ask a simple question:
What is your real name?
Hey there!
Let's see, what to ask? What to ask? Well, I always want to know something super personal and a even perhaps uncomfortable because that's the kinda gal I am.
So here's all I've got for now...
In high school and college were you always one of those gifted kids that had to look extra hard to find something interesting to do to keep from being bored?
Do you have a hard time dating for that same reason?
Why don't you want to do anything the "easy" way?
Ok, that's all I've got right now. You can pick out of those or answer all plus the unspoken question: What caused your world to be upended and all faith in God challenged? Ok, I spoke it. But I know you don't like to talk about that. :)
Missing me? :D
Shazza and Shan: Good ones. Tricky!
Joy: I can answer that one right now. Of course I'm missing you.
I take it from your arrival here that you have arrived there safely.
Tell me ALL!!!!!!!!
How's Thæa?
And everyone else of course?
And the weather?
Fess up!
Do you have warts anywhere on your body?
I like this idea. I might even take you up on that and put it on my Things UK blog, being a bit stuck for much else there right now.
1. Though you complain about being single a lot, I sense you dread being part of a couple. Am I right?
2. Take the nearest book to you right now. What does the third sentence of the book say?
3. Why has your speech gone all American?
4. What colour are your underpants. Please don't say you have none. I might have to heave.
5. If you saw your friend's wife out, cheating, how would you deal with it?
6. Look to the right - what are you looking at?
5.
LOL don't know where that phantom 5 came from - ba ha! Sorry. Ok, then, it forced me. Here's an extra no. 5.
Extra 5. If you checked your numbers, and you won £8m, what would be the very first two things you would do. Don't say you don't buy lottery tickets (yes I pre-empt you) - it's hypothetical. LOL.
Ok I've put it on Things, Dive. I'll be lucky to get just one Q and that'll be from you. No-one seems to look at that one anymore. LOL.
why don't you have a passport?
(i'm still laughing over nathalie's questions 4 & 5!) xoxox
What would your favorite gourmet dinner menu consist of?
I kinda think I know you quite well, so not sure what to ask.
Here goes-
1. What is your name? First will do.
2. Are you a bath or a shower man?
3. Do you wear boxers or budgie-smugglers?
4. Do you need reading glasses or is your eye-sight perfect and what are you reading at the moment?
5. What is your screen saver?
Gosh how shallow those questions are - well all but no 3 I guess!!!
Ask me anything!!!
6. Why aren't you answering me?
7. Don't you love me any more?
LOL
Jules, I know answer to your question number one, and so do all the readers here who know dive's birth date, right?
8. When will we get to see bondage and spanking Dive photos from the naught years?
How much would I have to give you NOT to answer Rich's question?
1. Who are your favourite guitarists? Please list them in order with a brief explanation. (This could be the subject for a future post)
2. Who is your favorite Painter and why?
3. You are a man of many talents. How and why did you get into architecture?
(Note: I am attempting bilingual spellings - just to see what looks better in print). Ha!
Here's another question: would you like to read the article about Carter in the New York Times? If yes, then try this link: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/12/arts/music/12carter.html?ref=music
Well, I would attempt a question, but I am too shy (you know me, such a wallflower); adn I"m still laughing too hard at "budgie-smuggler"
Yes Kate, budgie smuggler is a wonderful expression. I discovered it in Australia - is it a specifically Aussie saying, Dive, or is it something people also say in the UK?
So there you are, that's my question number nine.
Well Nathalie I've never heard 'budgie smuggler' in England! I think it's hilarious and can't wait to use it. Now all I need is to spot someone in bulging tight underpants...hmm...
God damn it all to hell...I missed the questions! But, oh well...Katie asked mine, so I will just check in with hers.
Post a Comment