And a very Merry Christmas to you Scroogey Old Dive! Great video selections. What's this - are you actually enjoying the holiday just a wee bit?? Have a delightful day with Mum and Full, and be sure to roast your chestnuts on an open fire to get in the holiday spirt.
Hey look at Our Dive, out from his Scrooge bed hiding away, now he's out, here with us and hey! Playing Christmas toons. Dive. What a fab gift to me that Nat King Cole vid is! Do you know I don't have any Christmas CDs and I forgot to buy one. This would have been my choice. I loved it, it was always played when we were small along with Andy Williams. This is a real treat, Dive, thanks! Merry Christmas xxx to Full too xxx and to Alifan xxx
Merry Christmas, Savannah! I hope the MITM had a good giggle at Nightmare. Have a wonderful day! xoxoxo
Lynn, I am so glad you enjhoyed Nat King Cole. I love that song too, though don't tell anyone. You'll have to ask the boys to get you the Nat King Cole Christmas Album ready for next year. We had a lovely time at mum's. She made enough dinner to feed an army and we ate the lot. Delicious. Merry Christmas! xxx
Hee hee, Cali! A very happy Christmas to you, too. Mine's over for this year. I am off to bed. Nighty-night.
It may surprise you to hear me say this, but the worst thing about Christmas is that it only around comes once a year. If only we could imbue the other 364 days of the year with the same goodwill, good cheer and good behaviour (for obvious reasons, I'm excusing both the very young and, needless to say, the very old from this last category)!
In my opinion, the only thing that should come yearly are birthdays and tax returns.
You even go to bed early on Christmas night Dive! I'm so glad you had a great day with your mum and Full. I spent the day alone, but was cooking non-stop so it was busy! The boys arrive tomorrow and I can't wait. Just finished the Christmas cake and will do the mince pies tomorrow. Phew! Now I'm off to the kitchen once again, this time to carve up the turkey to put in the fridge. You are asleep by now and I actually envy you at this stage - I'm knackered! In a ladylike way. lol.
Hey, Neetzy! Yup, Nat King Cole and Jack Skellington are two of the best things about Christmas. I hope yours was a good one.
Lucio: it doesn't surprise me; most curmudgeons secretly like at lerast some parts of Christmas. I confess to having loved yesterday's dinner. Yum!
Hi, Shazza! Merry Christmas to you and thank you for keeping me musically entertained in the run up to yesterday.
Lynn: of course I go to bed early on Christmas night. What on earth is there to stay up for? I'm all alone and there is nothing on the telly so going to bed with a good book and Radio 3 is the best thing to do.
Sounds like your Christmas is only now about to start. Have a great time with the boys, and make sure they do all the washing up!
14 comments:
And a very Merry Christmas to you Scroogey Old Dive! Great video selections. What's this - are you actually enjoying the holiday just a wee bit?? Have a delightful day with Mum and Full, and be sure to roast your chestnuts on an open fire to get in the holiday spirt.
Merry Christmas, Katie!
Me? Enjoy Christmas?
Ssh! Don't tell anyone.
Have a wonderful day with your mum and I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies.
the MITM has the nightmare before christmas on right now! enjoy your day, sugar! merry christmas to you and yours! xoxoxo
Hey look at Our Dive, out from his Scrooge bed hiding away, now he's out, here with us and hey! Playing Christmas toons. Dive. What a fab gift to me that Nat King Cole vid is! Do you know I don't have any Christmas CDs and I forgot to buy one. This would have been my choice. I loved it, it was always played when we were small along with Andy Williams. This is a real treat, Dive, thanks! Merry Christmas xxx to Full too xxx and to Alifan xxx
I wished you a Merry Christmas yesterday so today I will wish you a
Happy Christmas with your Mother and Full.
It's almost over. That wasn't so bad, was it?
Merry Christmas, Savannah! I hope the MITM had a good giggle at Nightmare.
Have a wonderful day!
xoxoxo
Lynn, I am so glad you enjhoyed Nat King Cole. I love that song too, though don't tell anyone.
You'll have to ask the boys to get you the Nat King Cole Christmas Album ready for next year.
We had a lovely time at mum's. She made enough dinner to feed an army and we ate the lot. Delicious.
Merry Christmas!
xxx
Hee hee, Cali! A very happy Christmas to you, too.
Mine's over for this year. I am off to bed.
Nighty-night.
Thanks for the holiday cheer!
Nat King Cole was amazing. He was a beautiful man blessed with a beautiful voice.
And Jack Skellington...what's not to love?
You've survived it another year. I'm glad you could find some good despite all the commercialized, indulgent and phony nonsense.
It may surprise you to hear me say this, but the worst thing about Christmas is that it only around comes once a year. If only we could imbue the other 364 days of the year with the same goodwill, good cheer and good behaviour (for obvious reasons, I'm excusing both the very young and, needless to say, the very old from this last category)!
In my opinion, the only thing that should come yearly are birthdays and tax returns.
Dive - Merry Christmas my blogging friend.
You even go to bed early on Christmas night Dive! I'm so glad you had a great day with your mum and Full. I spent the day alone, but was cooking non-stop so it was busy! The boys arrive tomorrow and I can't wait. Just finished the Christmas cake and will do the mince pies tomorrow. Phew! Now I'm off to the kitchen once again, this time to carve up the turkey to put in the fridge. You are asleep by now and I actually envy you at this stage - I'm knackered! In a ladylike way. lol.
Hey
Just passing to wish you a Merry Christmas!
Hey, Neetzy!
Yup, Nat King Cole and Jack Skellington are two of the best things about Christmas.
I hope yours was a good one.
Lucio: it doesn't surprise me; most curmudgeons secretly like at lerast some parts of Christmas. I confess to having loved yesterday's dinner. Yum!
Hi, Shazza! Merry Christmas to you and thank you for keeping me musically entertained in the run up to yesterday.
Lynn: of course I go to bed early on Christmas night. What on earth is there to stay up for? I'm all alone and there is nothing on the telly so going to bed with a good book and Radio 3 is the best thing to do.
Sounds like your Christmas is only now about to start. Have a great time with the boys, and make sure they do all the washing up!
Hi, Rose! Merry Christmas to you, too!
When Nat sings, I just go all soft and serene all over.
Well, it is over for this year, dear Dive.
And now it is on to the new year, yes?
Oh, God! Do you mean to say that I've got to do it all over again now?
Augh!
Post a Comment