Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Nothing

Apologies for the lack of a post or any visits to your blogs but today has been too busy to think.
I'll try to visit tonight when I get home.

In the meantime, Amanda has decided the office is not "Christmassy" enough …

Sigh …

19 comments:

savannah said...

never apologize, sugar! we love you.
xoxox

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

So THIS is Amanda! Yay we get to see her in full glory. Well, I for one love her outfit and fully agree with the Christmassy theory. Though, I do still feel it's a bit early. Now she's tried it on, perhaps she should put it in the stationery cupboard for another ten days. Only my view natch. Does Amanda know she is on your blog? If she does, Hi Amanda!

Scout said...

I love the gloves with the jewelry.

Alifan said...

Tee hee!!! Amanda is lovely.. bit too early for that outfit, but very fun......has she started playing "Santa Baby"??????oh does that mean you will be ranty Dive tonight??????

Shan said...

Heeheeheehee! Go Amanda! :D
Hope the load lightens soon........

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Santa Baby... yeah! Alifan thanks for reminding me. I like to sing that. One of my sons accompanied me on the guitar a couple of years ago. What a hoot, as Scout would say.

Katherine said...

Is that THE Amanda....of the infamous CD escapade?

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Ho ho ho Amanda!!!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Katherine I was thinking the same, I feel it must be one and the same, the one with the wardrobe of dresses at work and a catering pack of yoghurts too... We shall have to be patient readers until Dive gets home from his long day to fill us in!

dive said...

I'm pooped so I'm going straight to bed.
I'll have to pop round and visit you all tomorrow.

The Queen will be popping in to tomorrow's post.
Be warned.

So yes, Katherine is correct. This is the Amanda with the Imelda Marcos shoe collection and a wardrobe of trashy party dresses scattered around the office.
The very same Amanda "of hardcore lesbian porn DVD" fame.

I am so glad I'll be missing all the office Christmas parties (I already missed one last Monday … yay)!.

Nathalie H.D. said...

Ahem. Nice outfit. Where are the matching shoes if this is the Imelda Marcos shoe collection girl? Did you crop her feet on purpose because there's only so much you can take? LOL

You know, this has got to be an English-speaking world thing. I am yet to see anyone in a French office dressed like this. Come on over, move to France!

Petrea Burchard said...

I popped by on the right day, it seems. Though how you could have already missed a Christmas party is beyond me.

Hi Amanda!

Volmon said...

Amanda, trust me, the office is now well and truly "Christmassy enough".

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Nathalie, take my word for it, this is no normal English office! Not in my experience. Any of it! lol.

Maria said...

It looks like her breasts hang down to her waist, poor child.

neetzy said...

You poor dear. On the bright side, do you get to sit on her lap?

Anonymous said...

Amanda deserves a bare-arsed spanking for donning that outfit. Allow me to carry out said spanking.

Jules said...

Hi Dive
My connection is shite today so can only see the top of a red hat??? Will try again later. It is very annoying - am so curious!!!!

MmeBenaut said...

I love the gloves!! Hi Amanda. :)

Hope you're having a beautiful sleep Dive dear.