Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthday Girl

May I abuse my longitudinal position and be the first to wish our lovely Robyn a Happy Birthday?

Woohoo!
and
Yaaay!

Criminally over-talented; Creative Director, writer, musician, artist, crafter, graphic designer, all-round smartyboots, mother to two of the most heart-stoppingly gorgeous girls on the planet, my oldest and bestest blogpal and a truly beautiful person, inside and out.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN!!!!!!
XOXOX

Pop over to her blog and invade her comments box with birthday wishes.



Just for today, the word "party" is a verb. Go for it!

12 comments:

Jules said...

Hippy Bertday Royn - have a great day!!!

In PNG you would be asked "Hamas Kristmas bilong yu?"
Literally translated means "How many Christmas belong you? That is "How old are you???"

Of course I am too polite to ask!!!

dive said...

Robyn has considerably fewer Christmases to her name than I do, Jules.
Hee hee.

M.Benaut said...

Have a ripper birthday Robin and look out for mad, young Englishmen like the chap in the photo.
A girl could be either lead astray or educated in things unheard-of with him around.
Have a wonderful Kristmas.

Scout said...

WOW!, Dive. Thank you! You were the first to wish me a happy birthday, just beating out a text message sent bright and early this morning.

And Jules, I'm proud to say that I am now 46.

dive said...

Monsieur B: I have always wanted to lead a girl astray. Unfortunately, the closest I've got is giving false directions to American tourists in London (a habit I have been forced to give up in deference to my Colonial blogpals).

Robyn: Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend, young lady.

Maria said...

I'll get right over that and wish that young one a happy day...

dive said...

Yup. There are too many people younger than us, Maria.

MmeBenaut said...

I think you'd have to get up very early in the morning to lead Robyn astray ... how much more accomplished can a woman get? Robyn, dear Scout, many, many happies for your 46th.
Dive, this is a lovely message for your blogpal. Happy Sunday to you too.

Katie said...

Very cool of you to celebrate Robyn's Birthday with that great photo of the two of you and the video. I definitely need to spend more time over at her blog!

savannah said...

i was too busy feeling sorry for myself to check in earlier!!! xoxox..off to wish scout a HB just under the wire!

Joy said...

When was the photo taken?

dive said...

Mme: I DO get up very early in the morning! Hee hee hee.

Katie: Robyn's blog is my safe haven of sanity in a world gone mad. Check out her wonderful archives.

Savannah: I hope my post today will help a little. xoxox

Joy: Robyn came over here last July. Check the "Robyn Invades" link down in my sidebar for more.
That's us outside Tate Britain, by the way.