Monday, March 18, 2013

WTF Monday

Okay, so I've run out of WTF Monday photos of my own (months of crappy weather have kept my camera indoors), so instead let's start the week with the most tempting offer Jesus has ever had.

13 comments:

Alifan said...

Wow thought for a minute you had put some old photos of me with those hair styles!!!tee he…

dive said...

Hahaha!

Katherine said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww on SO many levels!

Speedway said...

The reasons Jesus invented celibacy.

Speedway said...

The 'Tone on the right looks so much like Mr. Bean to me I couldn't help myself ... I just. had. to. know.

http://youtu.be/g0ewF1jtAJs

and

http://youtu.be/RciSEvedXvs

dive said...

Hee hee, Katherine.

Awww, Speedway. I'm kind of disappointed knowing what I now know. The recording is great, however. I may well have to track down a copy.

Petrea Burchard said...

Why are these men wearing wigs?

Petrea Burchard said...

Oh. I looked at Speedway's links, so now I know.

Ms M said...

Maybe they were an opening group for The Shaggs...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shaggs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxPsXPCR5MU

dive said...

Sometimes ignorance is bliss, Petrea.

Oh, Lordy.
Thank you for the Shaggs links Ms.M. Little wonder Zappa rated them the third best band in history. Awesome.

Speedway said...

Such harmony! Such dulcet tones! Argh!
When I listened to the Shaggs, I found this.

http://youtu.be/4D2OzhLhAr4

dive said...

Hahahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

... so, not only is Jesus a magical wish granting wizard floating somewhere in our lower atmosphere (close enough to hear people call upon him in their time of questionable need), but he's also an escort service. Sweet.