A Life Less Interesting
I seriously laughed out loud!
Hahaha! A lot of comments ran through my mind, none of them politically correct. Does an obstetrician charge double for delivering twins?
Me too, Katherine. Not sure I'd choose those two though.Speedway, I'd expect a bulk discount.
"Bulk" as in weight? Dive, you have no mercy.
It's Monday; it's snowing like hell and I have a headache. Mercy's for Saturday mornings in the sun.
So is this for the maid-butler combo? Or the cook-gardener combo?
I was looking for the maid - gardener combo but they were all out.
We want a cook, a gardener and a maid. How much for all three?
Discount Slavery!
For 100 quid you get two people with poor eyesight. Hmmmmm don't think it is much of a bargain!!
I wish I knew, Petrea; I'm desperate for a gardener and a maid myself.Todd, the bottom dropped out of the slave market. Good news for those of us who are looking for cheap young weemen.Jules, we can go halves: I'll take the top one and you can have the bottom one.
He'd need to be half blind to come home with me!!!
Ha! Methinks not.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I seriously laughed out loud!
Hahaha! A lot of comments ran through my mind, none of them politically correct. Does an obstetrician charge double for delivering twins?
Me too, Katherine. Not sure I'd choose those two though.
Speedway, I'd expect a bulk discount.
"Bulk" as in weight? Dive, you have no mercy.
It's Monday; it's snowing like hell and I have a headache. Mercy's for Saturday mornings in the sun.
So is this for the maid-butler combo? Or the cook-gardener combo?
I was looking for the maid - gardener combo but they were all out.
We want a cook, a gardener and a maid. How much for all three?
Discount Slavery!
For 100 quid you get two people with poor eyesight. Hmmmmm don't think it is much of a bargain!!
I wish I knew, Petrea; I'm desperate for a gardener and a maid myself.
Todd, the bottom dropped out of the slave market. Good news for those of us who are looking for cheap young weemen.
Jules, we can go halves: I'll take the top one and you can have the bottom one.
He'd need to be half blind to come home with me!!!
Ha! Methinks not.
Post a Comment