One from last summer as I'm sick of the cold and aching to walk along the Thames in the sunshine again.
Not sure if I like this statue, but I do like the way it leans the other way from the barge's mast and they both celebrate the joy of not quite being straight and predictable.
Enjoy your weekend and lean whichever way you choose.

13 comments:
Eeuuw! The fronds are touching each other! Gross!
Hee hee. Speedway, sometimes you can be truly strange in a wonderful way.
Phil's definitely going to show Clive your fab photo and he can't wait to see what else you might be able to dig up. You were quite the subject at Breakfast Club this morning.
Uh-oh.
Going to a meet-up this morning - sketching. Then lunch. Then a concert tonight.
Yay! Do give us a write-up on your blog if the concert's any good. You have a much better Saturday lined up than I do. I'm back from the city and it's pissing down outside and due to snow later, so I'm staying indoors and … er … playing with Lara Croft. What a sadboy.
Oh I Like It! It's Wavy !
Straight and predictable is the last think I'd want to be. And yes, I'll take your sage advice to lean whichever way takes my fancy.
I can see what Speedway means, I get a feeling of intimacy, but for me it's a pleasing feeling.
I lean every which way, but I like the statue!
Reminds me of my tooth picker/flosser thinger.
Gumby's modern dance class.
http://bit.ly/Xz5ykW
Wavy is good, Tony.
Shiela, you know just how un-sage my sage advice has always been.
Every which way is the way to go, Katherine.
Neetzy, I'm intrigued now. I love the word 'thinger'.
Hahahaha, Petrea.
I forgot to thank you for the word, "thinger," Neetzy.
It looks like it can't make up its mind as to "which way the wind blows".
"Thinger" is a good word.
Thinger has now entered the vocabulary. Yay!
Post a Comment