So there I was, sitting here hating the snow and daydreaming of how nice it will be when Goodwood comes around, and lo and behold, into my inbox plopped this photo of the racetrack, taken yesterday.
Hey ho.
Verily, the weather gods do shit in mine hat and do squish it down upon mine head.

7 comments:
Shoot. One week out from spring and Goodwood looks like it's more suitable for test-driving Iditarod dog sleds. Oh, well, I woke up to a coating of white here, too.
Yup, Spring better buck its bloody ideas up or I'm cancelling my subscription.
You've got a way with the words, laddie.
Th photo is perhaps sad, but nicely done.
Looks like it's well-set... for snowmobile racing....
Maybe you should present a special offering to the Weather Gods to bring on spring.
It's a happy photo for me, Petrea, as the pit straight makes me feel that racing season is just around the corner.
Ms.M. I offered myself up as a born-again virgin sacrifice but the weather gods rejected me.
There should be no snow in March but flurries.
Darn tootin' Neetzy.
Post a Comment