Hey, the sun shone today. For a while we wondered what the hell it was as we'd not seen the thing for so long.
This was the view out of my office window around five this afternoon. No Photoshop or anything else; it really was that colour.
We're due another cold snap by the end of the week but at last the sun has realised it ought to be doing something about hurrying spring along.
Not before time.

9 comments:
It looks better on here than me seeing it on face time!
Yes great to have a bit of sunshine today, and even better that I was able to be out and enjoying it even if I did manage to work hard as well.
The sun setting, goldy-orange, behind a castle. You know little American girls read this stuff in fairy tales, don't you? We grow up dreaming of scenes like this. Or at least we did, once upon a time.
Yayyyy! A bit of sun for you! And drifting slowly down behind your very own castle view. Here, we have a snowstorm passing through that began as drizzly rain this morning. Sheesh. At least I got to see that stunning pink sunrise before being forced into the gray netherworld.
Marvelous orange sunset; it would make a splendid book cover for a novel or book of poetry.
Glad you had some sun today! And hope you have more before the cold snap arrives.
Hey, ho. One day of sunshine was all we got. Never mind. There's always next year.
Petrea, it's not Camelot, but our Castle of the White Flower is pretty groovy nonetheless.
Speedway, spring is just a big tease, darn it.
Thanks, Ms.M. One day was enough to be going on with. We don't want to spoil our appreciation of sunshine by having more than that in any given month. This is England, after all.
Love it. The sun has been hiding his face around here as well. I'm glad to know he's still about.
He's gone again now, Neetzy, but I'm hoping he'll visit before Christmas.
I am amazed you could actually see the sun at 5 in the afternoon. Summer must be around the corner. Yahoo!! Bring it on!!
It's run away and hid again now, Jules. We're due more snow (dammit).
Lovely photo of you on FB, by the way.
Post a Comment