Friday, March 08, 2013

If It's Friday It Must Be Driftwood

Get out your pencils and sketch pads; it's another one of Phil's wonderful shots of Indian Ocean driftwood.
And hey! This one's got a snail orgy going on inside it.

16 comments:

Katherine said...

Ooooo! A snail-eating Koala bear!

dive said...

You're back on last Friday's drugs again, aren't you, Katherine?
Pass some over here; I think I'm starting to see the koala.

Speedway said...

A snail orgy? After all, there's nothing better then long, slow, prolonged ... snails.

dive said...

Hahahahaha!

Speedway said...

Oh, baby, baby. Slime me, pleeeze!

dive said...

Now THAT's a line I've not heard in years.

Speedway said...

Uh, the "slime" bit? Or the "pleeeze"? ;-D

WV= 7000yttitiz

Must refer to the number of female snails in the driftwood

dive said...

Never mind the females, Speedway; snails are hermaphrodites so they're having twice the fun in there.

Speedway said...

Well ... Shoot. There goes my notion of a chorus of 7000 female snails singing "come On-a My House" with their shells wiggling along to the beat. Now they're just goona sing to themselves.

http://youtu.be/GSkEo7yRCrE

dive said...

Yay! LOVE Rosemary Clooney. What a great voice. And a spiffy song to start the weekend. Cheers!

Petrea Burchard said...

Speedway, you're on a roll today.

dive said...

A snail orgy is an inspiring thing, Petrea.

Alifan said...

Love these wood photos,
Rosemary Clooney! your Dad and I certainly gave you a range of music to listen to.

Now do I get my pencil and pad out? or bake some sausage rolls for you and Phil?

dive said...

You certainly did influence my musical tastes, Mum, so it's all your fault.
Mmmm … sausage rolls! See you tomorrow.

Ms M said...

What a fascinating piece of driftwood!

Looks like you were all on a roll in comment section -- and speaking of rolls, did Alifan bake the sausage rolls?

dive said...

Mmmm … She sure did, Ms.M.