A Life Less Interesting
Oh, yes. Every day, in every way, adding to the glorious Pantheon of song ...and giving white people's church music a bad name.
Things have sure fallen a long way since Bach's day.
"Gimme that ol' time religion...."
And GREAT hair!
Sorry, I couldn't make it through even 15 seconds of this. Heard it too many times in my previous life. "I know I am not worthy...big breath...Lord, of thee."
Hee hee. But at least you look and sound a whole lot better, Robyn.
Lord, I lift up my hair to thee!
Ha! Nice one, Neetzy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, yes. Every day, in every way, adding to the glorious Pantheon of song ...
and giving white people's church music a bad name.
Things have sure fallen a long way since Bach's day.
"Gimme that ol' time religion...."
And GREAT hair!
Sorry, I couldn't make it through even 15 seconds of this. Heard it too many times in my previous life. "I know I am not worthy...big breath...Lord, of thee."
Hee hee. But at least you look and sound a whole lot better, Robyn.
Lord, I lift up my hair to thee!
Ha! Nice one, Neetzy.
Post a Comment