A Life Less Interesting
Very pretty but I have just put some of my garden on blog!Spring is trying…
Winter is trying harder though.
It is supposed to start snowing here tonight! Aargh! I want spring!
We started off with a dark, dreary day filled with thunder and rain! By 16:00, it was sunny and 75! Go figure! This week the temps are supposed to plummet again! Come on Spring! xoxoxoox
That's sad to see them shrouded in snow. Here's a little something to help bring spring:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/japan-cherry-blossoms-2013_n_2901466.html?utm_hp_ref=world
Working title of "Ghost Riders in the Sky."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMqKv7BOg_s
Me too, Neetzy. This sucks.SEVENTY-FIVE? Wow, Savannah! It's good to hear that there are sane temperatures somewhere in the world.xoxoxoxoThanks, Ms.M. The Japanese blossom is definitely early this year; I wish our spring was the same.Hahaha. Thank you for giving me a whole Monday filled with humming that, Petrea.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very pretty but I have just put some of my garden on blog!
Spring is trying…
Winter is trying harder though.
It is supposed to start snowing here tonight! Aargh! I want spring!
We started off with a dark, dreary day filled with thunder and rain! By 16:00, it was sunny and 75! Go figure! This week the temps are supposed to plummet again! Come on Spring! xoxoxoox
That's sad to see them shrouded in snow.
Here's a little something to help bring spring:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/japan-cherry-blossoms-2013_n_2901466.html?utm_hp_ref=world
Working title of "Ghost Riders in the Sky."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMqKv7BOg_s
Me too, Neetzy. This sucks.
SEVENTY-FIVE? Wow, Savannah! It's good to hear that there are sane temperatures somewhere in the world.
xoxoxoxo
Thanks, Ms.M. The Japanese blossom is definitely early this year; I wish our spring was the same.
Hahaha. Thank you for giving me a whole Monday filled with humming that, Petrea.
Post a Comment