Saturday, March 02, 2013

The Lazy-Assed Egret's Guide to Life

"Looky, looky! See how tall I am? I'm taller than these dumb hippos! Check out my legs, laydeez."

"Ha! Fooled ya!. This is how I roll: hippo-surfin' style. Walkin's for losers."

"Look, ma: no wings!"

9 comments:

Alifan said...

great photos and comments you both have a sense of daftness…but clever!

Petrea Burchard said...

Egret's no dummy.

Speedway said...

Whew! Egret's balancing ,,,Careful, careful. The scene looks like a combination of a James Bond spy tool and the work of Professor Fate and his servant Max in The Great Race.

"Push the button, Max!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xwkGNVOhNw&feature=share&list=PL39FD23274DA9D717

Ms M said...

Fun set of photos! I especially like the 2nd one: hippo-surfin' style.

dive said...

I wonder where we got the daftness from, Mum.

You're right, Petrea; that's a pretty snart bird.

Hahahahahaha. Thanks for the reminder, Speedway. A great Sunday afternoon movie.

Ms.M. I wouldn't dare try hippo surfing myself but the egret looks like it's having fun.

Petrea Burchard said...

"Snart" is my favorite typo of the day. I hope I remember to use it, but I might be too dun to remember.

dive said...

Hee hee! Well spotted, Petrea. I must confess I love "snart" and will use it a lot from now on. Not knowing what it means will make it even more fun.

Speedway said...

Oh, it must be starting to snort, but thinking the better of it, as in "Speedway thought Dive's joke gaspingly hysterical, but thought better of laughing for fear of snorting her latte all over her keyboard."
Sure.

dive said...

Snart!